IWP: A tribute IWP: A tribute

Ha ha

I cannot wait to see what IWP has to say about this. It will probably involve "little" "mutha fuckers" "who believe any" "sort of crap" "that comes out of drunk, high bastard" not necessesarly in that order you understand, but you are going to get pwned. He not dead.

Asylum UK Asylum UK

Nazi git.

Although you failed to mention those Nazis the BNP, this is still one of the most hateful, racist and disgustingly bad pieces of propoganda and mis-information I have ever seen. You may feel there is a problem, and admittadly there is but not on the scale that you show or as stupidly serious. Go get a brain, I plead you, to please get one, you obviously need it and go to Denmark, because they have banned all foreginers who don't have an income of £11,000 or more.

dave-mac-dave responds:

DEAR FUCKING GOD READ SOME OF MY REPLIES TO MY OTHER REVIEWS, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING GREAT "LOOK AT ME, I'M A 14 YEAR OLD ON THE INTERNER. HAHA!" I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DIE OF FUCKING CANCER, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE SHIT.

OH YEAH, I'LL BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN I'M SPEADING MY "PROGOGANDA" NEXT TIME, NEWTON. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? YOU POMPOUS FUCKING TURD.

GO AND FUCK YOUR TEACHERS AT ETON, YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNT.

SS Mayday SS Mayday

git

You are an ignorant Nazi. You support Nick Griffin, who has been arrested for breaking laws in relation to stirring up racial hatred and you want the horrors of Auschwitz repeated. Arsehole.
btw, in future I shall vote Nritish National Party, but I will say yes on the referendum on whether to BAN the BNP.

UKJohn responds:

how democratic, you sound like the nazi here, wheres the freedom of spech ?

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Abusing sons of non-existant celestial entities!:)

best game ever. Let not the religous fanatics quell the power of science!

Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo

CORNERS?

Improve on the corners, make the tracks more Mario Kart-ish (ie.crazy) and give us some weapons to smite the opponents and you will have the best game ever.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

THing

This is the best ever game. It wud b gud if it came out on Platform, but where u control ray rather than chosing a path.